Good luck with your exams!

Good luck with your exams!

by Gwen Brekelmans -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all, 

Happy 2023! I hope you managed to have a lovely break and had some time to relax over the break. 

I just wanted to wish you good luck with revising and sitting your exams in the coming weeks! I hope all will go well for you. 

You might find the following QM resources helpful in helping you prepare or revise: 

• Study well - student health
    QM's student health services has put together resources on how to study, and have a list of drop in and support sessions to help you study (and relax!) during exam time. The student union has put together a variety of activities that you might want to join when you are taking a break from studying or exams, under the label of 'study well'. Activities include wellbeing walks and a petting zoo.

• Academic skills support 
    Essays and coursework to write, but not sure where to start? The Library has excellent academic skills support, including one-to-one tutorial sessions, workshops, and drop-in sessions to help you with your writing.  You can also book a study space in the library.

• Revise well 
    Studying for your exams and would like some extra tips? These revision tips and resources, curated by the Library team, might be of use.  

Best wishes,

Gwen