Have a lovely break!

Have a lovely break!

by Gwen Brekelmans -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all, 

This is just a brief end of semester message to you all to wish you a nice holiday! 

I hope you'll get to spend time with loved ones and have some time to properly relax, even though I know you might be spending (part of) the break revising for upcoming exams. 

You might find the following QM resources helpful in helping you prepare or revise: 

• Study well 
    QM has put together resources on how to study, and have a list of drop in and support sessions to help you study (and relax!) during exam time.  

• Academic skills support 
    Essays and coursework to write, but not sure where to start? The Library has excellent academic skills support, including one-to-one tutorial sessions, workshops, and drop-in sessions to help you with your writing.  

• Revise well 
    Studying for your exams and would like some extra tips? These revision tips and resources, curated by the Library team, might be of use.  

• Mental health support 
    It’s very important to take care of your mental health, even when you are revising for your exams. This Togetherall resource, which you can access with your QM account, is a free online website where you can get anonymous support for your mental health and wellbeing. 

This is also a reminder that QMUL is closed from Thursday 22 December and reopens on Tuesday 3 January. If you need support during the time of the closure, have a look to see what support is available over the winter closure

I hope you have a wonderful break, and happy holidays if you celebrate any!

Best wishes,
Gwen