Your MA and What Next?

Your MA and What Next?

by Caroline Lisser -
Number of replies: 0

For those MA students finishing their programme in 2018, before you disappear off to write your dissertation, take a little time to consider 'what next?'.  If you don't have a plan yet, come & see Caroline Lisser the School of History Career Consultant whilst you are still around campus.  Phone Careers Reception on 020 7882 8533 and ask for an appointment, alternatively Skype & phone appointments can be booked once you are away from QMUL. 

An appointment can be used to start a discussion about what next, or to explore specific options you are  already weighing up, or to discuss how to position yourself for the role you want, or simply where to look for appropriate roles, or to review a CV/Application/Personal Statement... and so on!

Upcoming appointment slots are Tuesday 13th (pm) bookable now; and then Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st  (a.m.) bookable next week.

I am on campus Tues/Weds/Thurs - if I am not offering appointments at times within those days that are convenient to you, email me & I will see what I can do: c.lisser@qmul.ac.uk