Hi.

Hi.

by Yasin Fatine -
Number of replies: 11

Global Health. Excited? Anxious?

In reply to Yasin Fatine

Re: Hi.

by George Borrie -

Excited I hope! Apologies for the costa coffee logo by the way, I am aware that using the logo of a large multi-national is not ideal considering the course! I will find something more suitable...

In reply to George Borrie

by Deleted user -

George, I have suggestion. Im sure students have more talents that just sitting in the library and browsing through Public Health shelves.

Maybe there are some people who are good at sketching or drawing? We could use best picture as our Student Cafe logo. Had to be original though.

In reply to Deleted user

by George Borrie -

Hmmm interesting idea....

Who is this by the way, I can only see you as student demo 20 at the moment! What do people think about this- any creatives outhere???

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Love the idea of creating our own logo! I'd love to try something... although haven't done anything in a while to be honest... could be interesting!

In reply to Deleted user

by Simona Shaygan -

Give a go Sarah, I believe the groups will appreciate it very much! Cant wait to see!!!!!:)

In reply to Yasin Fatine

by Deleted user -

Excited so far! But I am a little bit anxious about the assignments and my writing abilities...However, I think that this voluntary short essay we have to submit will pinpoint my writing weaknesses and the feedback I'll get will definitely help me improve...:)

Christiana.

In reply to Yasin Fatine

by Deleted user -

Hi Yasin.

Good question! Very excited about the diversity of the program content and the promising learning support including the technology. That referencing thingy is by far my favourite.

Anxious about the exams and of course the winter:(.

In reply to Yasin Fatine

by Deleted user -

2 part excited, 3 part anxious! :-D

I am worried about the cold though. this is the coldest i have ever been, and everyone tells me the worst is yet to come. :-(

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Hi everyone! Good question Yasin! I'm really hopeful, perhaps a little anxious but it seems like a great group and lots to look forward to I think!

Sounds like the Cambridge trip should be really interesting too!

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Hi Florida I know what you mean... we'll get through this weather!!! :- D