Critical appraisal additional session

Critical appraisal additional session

by Sally Kerry -
Number of replies: 6

At the staff student liaison meeting there was a request for an additional critical appraisal session.

This week's Epi and Stats seminars will be devoted to the apprasial of two papers, next week you will discuss a trial and the week after a systematic review.

However if you would still like an extra session, I can run one  next Wednesday (21st November) from 11.30 to 12.30. Please let me know by this Friday afternoon if you are interested. Please also let me know if you would still  like the session but cannot come at that time.  If there is enough demand for a session at a different time I will try find an alternative but please note I am not available on Thursday 22nd or 29th. 

Sally Kerry

In reply to Sally Kerry

Re: Critical appraisal additional session

by Lucy Caroline Eastgate -

Hi Sally,

An extra session would be great! I don't know if there are more part-time students who would also like this but if so, then Monday (19th & 26th) and Thursdays are generally days in University. Unfortunately I can't take any further days off work.

Thanks, Lucy

In reply to Lucy Caroline Eastgate

by Sally Kerry -

If any other part time students want this session and would like Monday 19th or 26th can you suggest a time?  i am free most of the day. I cant do Thursdays

In reply to Sally Kerry

by Deleted user -

Hi Sally,

Thank you very much for offering to hold an extra session- that would be extremely helpful.

Sarah

In reply to Sally Kerry

by Sally Kerry -

As only 1 students has expressed an interest in the session on Wednesday I will cancel it. Instead I will be available in my office room 1.05 on Monday afternoon from 12.30 to 1 pm, if you have any questions relating to your assignment papers or critical appraisal in general.

In reply to Sally Kerry

by Deleted user -

Hi Sally,

an extra session will be great ..looking forward to it.

Thanks

Rchard