Looking for a Flatmate! Large Double-Room available in Limehouse. A 20 min walk (6 min cycle) from Mile End Campus!

Looking for a Flatmate! Large Double-Room available in Limehouse. A 20 min walk (6 min cycle) from Mile End Campus!

by Kush Nimesh Ruparellia -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, I’m a 1st-year dental student going into 2nd year. Originally, I was going to commute from home. However, I came across a fantastic opportunity to live out in a flat located in Limehouse (for the next academic year). I’m currently looking for a flatmate. The accommodation is a 20min walk (6 min cycle) from the Mile End Campus.

The flat comes with everything you’d need as a student plus more:

2 large double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a big, spacious lounge and a separate kitchen ( new f/f + w/m + d/w); m/w; oven etc). There is also secure space for bikes included & secure parking available.

It’s honestly the perfect location, situated right next to the scenic Limehouse basin Marina, found off Narrow Street and a short walk from Canary Wharf. 

Limehouse DLR is only 5 minutes away. Price is only £215 per week (excl bills - no gas in the property so only a very reasonable electric & internet cost).

If you are interested or have any questions, please do contact me. If you want any pictures/videos or want to arrange a viewing of the place, please don’t hesitate to get in contact!

Kush 

Phone: 07535054425

Email: ha21688@qmul.ac.uk