Lime House summer room for rent £160/week from 15.6-31.7.22!

Lime House summer room for rent £160/week from 15.6-31.7.22!

by Elle Josefiina Tallgren -
Number of replies: 0

Hello there! :)

I am offering my (furnished) room for rent while I visit my home country for the summer (15.6-31.7)! It would be great to have another (girl) med/dental student but if any of your friends outside of the medschool need a cheap and very nice place to stay, please do forward this message!

I will be away from 15.6 until 31.7 so for 1.5 months, and the room is free to use for that time for the price of £160/week (bills included, price negotiable). You do NOT have to stay for the entire time, and keys can be picked up and left off at any time as my flatmate will be at home. 

I have the loveliest flatmate who is calm, tidy and clean who will be staying in the flat as well but will be at work & out and about on most days.

The room includes:

1 x queen-size bed

1 x wardrobe

1 x nightstand with a little lamp

Some nice plants and books for furnishing.

We also have a lovely backyard to sip your morning coffee in!

Westferry DLR station is a 5min walk away and it takes 15 minutes to get to central London! It is a 10-min walk from Canary Wharf, and 5-min walk away from LIDL and Tesco (nearest shops). Good bus connections to both Mile End (15 min journey) and Whitechapel (20min journey). It is also near the Regent Canal, Lime House and 10-min walk from River Thames. If you cycle, there is a Santenders Bike Station opposite of the road.

The house itself comes with everything you might need ( washing machine, microwave, oven,  kettle, vacuum cleaner, bath tub etc.).

If you're interested, please email me for any pictures or videos (ha20817@qmul.ac.uk)! :)