Looking for 3rd flatmate! Large doubleroom near LIDL (1 min walk), Mile End and Whitechapel QMUL campus!

Looking for 3rd flatmate! Large doubleroom near LIDL (1 min walk), Mile End and Whitechapel QMUL campus!

by Yunrui Hao -
Number of replies: 2

Hi! We are two Singaporean girls in 2nd year Medicine looking for a third female flatmate to move in with us for the next school year (starting Sep 2022). Our original flatmate has to move out due to personal reasons, and we really love the house and the neighbourhood so we thought someone else may be interested. :) 

It is £213 per week (excluding bills), 4.8m x 3.4m room with the following features:

1 x queen-size bed

1 x sofa (in the room itself)

1 x balcony (overlooking nearby cathedral)

1 x study table + chair 

1 x wardrobe 

1 x bookshelf 

This location is a 1-min walk away from LIDl, 10-min walk from canary wharf. A straight bus away from both Mile End (15 min journey) and Whitechapel (20min journey). It is also near the regent canal, limehouse cut and 10-min walk from River Thames. If you cycle, there is a Santenders Bike Station right next to it. 

The house itself comes with everything you'd need for a student. (Washing machine, microwave, oven, vacuum cleaner etc.). Since we've been here for a year, everything is pretty much in order and you can just bring your luggage and move in straight away. 

It is not too far from all the London in-firms, which will be convenient as well if you're going on placements! 

The contract is 12-month, starting 22nd September 2022. If you're interested, please don't be shy and contact me through email for pictures/videos (ha20807@qmul.ac.uk)! :)

In reply to Yunrui Hao

Re: Looking for 3rd flatmate! Large doubleroom near LIDL (1 min walk), Mile End and Whitechapel QMUL campus!

by Guek Gwee Sim -

Hi,

I am a doctor in Singapore. I am doing an online masters in trauma science and will be coming to London for 2 weeks of summer school organised by Queen Mary from 15-26 August 2022, so I am looking for temporary accommodation during that period.

Would your room to let happen to be vacant during that time? 

regards, 

June SIM

In reply to Guek Gwee Sim

Re: Looking for 3rd flatmate! Large doubleroom near LIDL (1 min walk), Mile End and Whitechapel QMUL campus!

by Yunrui Hao -
Dear June!

I don’t think any of us will be in London at that time, so there won’t be someone to pass the key to you. I’m afraid the room won’t be available :(. But if anything changes, I’ll let you know!

Thanks for reaching out. :)