Online Meet and Greet - 7th April

Online Meet and Greet - 7th April

by Melanie Dupin -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well.  I’d like to introduce a new colleague, Laura Hollywood, who joins DDS as our new Disability Adviser for Mental Health and Autism.  It’s possible that you might have an appointment with her in future.  Laura and I will be hosting an optional ‘meet and greet’ tea and coffee break on Wednesday 7th April at 3pm – 3.45pm on Microsoft Teams.  This will be an opportunity for you to drop-in to the session to meet Laura and ask any questions, if you would like to.

More importantly, it is also an opportunity for you to meet other students who are registered with DDS with an autism diagnosis.  Our hope is that some of you might want to make this a regular ‘tea break’ to get to know each other better.  Although Laura and I won’t be able to join the tea break each week, we can help you to make this a recurring meeting, giving everyone who wants to an opportunity to connect with each other.

The QMSU Disabled and Specific Learning Differences Representative, Beatrix Andrews, will also be joining us to talk about the upcoming activities her society is planning.

We hope you will come along and say hello!

·         You can stay for 30 seconds or 30 minutes, it’s up to you!

·         You can keep your camera off if you prefer

·         We only ask that you are respectful of one another and don’t share information about one another outside of the group

You can join the Meet and Greet via this link:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Or call in (audio only)

+44 20 3443 9667,,275977327#   United Kingdom, London

Phone Conference ID: 275 977 327#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Learn More | Meeting options

Best wishes,

Melanie and Laura