Furnished double room in Bow, £650pm including all bills

Furnished double room in Bow, £650pm including all bills

by Jojo Yijiao Li -
Number of replies: 0

Hiya! I am looking for someone to take over my double room in Bow area. Available from 29th December 2020 to 29th August 2021 (you can move in and out whenever during this period). The house is in a safe and quiet area, a 2 mins walk to Roman Road market, 5 mins walk to a Tesco’s and a 10 mins walk to Victoria Park.

Rent is £650 per month (£152 per week) including all bills (gas, electricity, water, WiFi). You will be sharing with four males, all 4th year medical students.

The house is situated 13 mins walk away from Bow Church station (DLR, to Stratford in 7 minutes) or 15 mins walk from Bow Road station (Hammersmith and City, District line). The bus links here is fantastic. Within 3 mins walk, you have the direct buses: 276 to Stratford, 8 to Holborn and St Barts hospital, 339 to Mile End library and Shadwell, 276 and 488 to Homerton Hospital and 276 in the opposite direction to Newham hospital. You can also get to Whipps Cross hospital via only one change.

The house has 5 bedrooms, the ground floor has a massive kitchen and living room (we have a mini gym here with weights, if you wish to work out with the other flatmates) a small front garden and back garden. There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor and 3 bedrooms on the second floor. There is a bathroom on each floor (3 bathrooms).

All furniture in the bedroom will be included and all of my kitchen utensils are available for use.

If you are interested, please pop me a message on 07402810860 through text and WhatsApp or ha16588@qmul.ac.uk. I am happy to send pictures and answer any questions :)