Exam advice

Exam advice

by Hau Tak Daniel Lam -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

Congratulations to all of you who have been working hard until the end of semester. To final year students, hope you enjoyed every bit of your degree. As you might all know, exam season is coming soon. I hope you all can have a well-deserved break before sticking to your revision plan and revising your modules efficiently. To those who attended our revision session, hope you found it helpful. Yesterday was our last PASS session and during the holidays onward, I am afraid we cannot guarantee that we would respond to your e-mails regarding questions on your degree since our mentors will also be revising for their exams. It is best to ask your peers or respective lecturers about module specific questions.

I am aware that first year students might have fears regarding your first university exam as it might be dauting compared to A-levels/IB. However, I do recommend you all to give it all your best. 1st year exams count 10% which is not a big proportion compared to your 2nd and 3rd year exams and it is an exam that tests your fundamental understanding to scientific principles. To 2nd and 3rd year students, continue your hard work if you did well in your previous exams and do not be complacent. To those who did not do well as expected, from my experience, reflect on what you did well and what you did not do well and identify things that you can improve on.

Lastly, I hope you can achieve your desired grades. To 3rd year students, I wish you all the best of luck and every success in what you do. I have high hopes in all of you and it would be a pleasure to cross paths in the future.

Good luck.

Best wishes,

Lam Hau Tak Daniel

Biomedical Sciences (Year 3)

SBCS Peer Assisted Study Support (PASS) Student Organiser 2018-2019