PASS session, Friday 7th October

PASS session, Friday 7th October

by . Hira Javaid -
Number of replies: 1

Hi mentees,

It was really good to have so many of you join us last Friday. I'm also really glad to hear that you found it so helpful! We are holding our next PASS session on Friday, 7th October, from 5-6pm in Bancroft 1.13a and I hope to see you all.

Do bring all your queries, whether it be general questions about university or more course-specific questions!

Please get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/friday-7th-oct-pass-session-tickets-28397919943

Hi mentees, It was really good to have so many of you join us last Friday. I'm also really glad to hear that you found it so helpful! We are holding our next PASS session on Friday, 7th October, from 5-6pm in Bancroft 1.13a. Bring in your queries, whether they be general university questions or more specific to your course. We have lots of mentors to help!  If you could open up your ticket on your phone to the page where it shows the barcode when you come in, it'll make everything more efficient. Many thanks and see you there! Hira

When you come in on Friday, it will really make things more efficient if you could open up your ticket on your phone to the page where it shows the barcode. Thank you!

See you there,

Hira

PASS student organizer

In reply to . Hira Javaid

Re: PASS session, Friday 7th October

by Caroline Brennan -

Dera All,

Hira asks

'When you come in on Friday, it will really make things more efficient if you could open up your ticket on your phone to the page where it shows the barcode. Thank you!'

See you there,

Hira

PASS student organizer