Looking for two flatmates for next year

Looking for two flatmates for next year

by Chi Peng Chan -
Number of replies: 0

Hello guys!

Two spacious rooms in a big two-storied three-bedrooms flat directly next to the main campus of Queen Mary University of London are now up for rent!

Price: £120 pcw for large room, £135 pcw for super-massive room (bills are not included)
Address: Moody Street E1 4BZ (Mile End)
- 1 min walk to Queen Mary University of London main campus 
- 10 mins walk to Mile End Tube Station (Central Line, Hammersmith and City Line, District Lne)
- 9 mins walk to Stepney Green Tube Station (Hammersmith and City Line, District Line)
- 15 mins walk to Bethnal Green Tube Station (Central Line)
- Grocery stores like Sainsbury’s and Co-operative nearby 
- Royal London Hospital and Mile End Hospital within walking distance 

All rooms available are fully furnished and the house is shared with me, who is a final year male medical students in Barts. The house has one bathroom and one toilet shared by all three housemates. All other facilities such as microwave, oven, washing machine etc are all available.

Our current contract ends at 24th August and the new contract is going to be after that (date is negotiable) and runs for 1 year.

I am looking for students who are very nice and friendly to stay with, respect other housemates, and cleanliness is also a top priority for me. If you're interested, please contact me for more details and via my email: ha14698@qmul.ac.uk or my contact number: +447541623757. Thank you very much!

Kind regards, 

Jack.