Two large double bedrooms in Bancroft Road, Mile End

Two large double bedrooms in Bancroft Road, Mile End

by Chi Peng Chan -
Number of replies: 0

Hello. 

I'm Jack, a third year medical student who's looking for another two housemates to share a flat on Bancroft Road (Mile End). There are three rooms in the flat and I am currently looking for another two housemates to secure the house as soon as possible. 

Location: 5 mins walk to Bethnal Green tube station, 8 mins walk to Mile End tube station, directly next to Queen Mary Mile End main campus (strategic location for those who have classes in Mild End).. 

Both the rooms available are of decent size. The rent for the huge room is 585/month, whereas the rent for the large room is 555/month (bills are not inclusive). There might be a little change in the rent as the landlord has not made a final decision on it, but it wouldn't be anything more than 20 pounds per month for each room. The contract starts on 1st of September and it will run for one year. 

Please feel free to contact me via 07541623757 if interested. As the competition is huge, the landlord prefer to confirm by next week and so I might need a quick response. Cheers.