Law Careers Events: TC and Vac Scheme Panel

Law Careers Events: TC and Vac Scheme Panel

by Sera Singh -
Number of replies: 0

I am excited to invite you to a Training Contracts and Vacation Schemes Panel Discussion, featuring representatives from 6 leading global law firms. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insights into the recruitment process, firm culture, and tips on securing training contracts and vacation schemes.

Event Details:

Date: 7th October 2024  

Time: 5:00pm-6:00pm  

Firms Attending:  

During the panel, you'll hear from recruitment teams and current trainees who will share their experiences and answer any questions you may have about navigating the process and standing out as an applicant.

Why Attend?

- Learn directly from top firms about what they look for in candidates.

- Get practical advice on applications and interviews.

- Network with firm representatives and peers.

How to Book:  

Spaces are limited, so we encourage you to secure your place early. Simply click here to register: https://qmul.targetconnect.net/leap/event.html?id=14524&service=Careers%20Service or contact careers@qmul.ac.uk to book your spot.

If you're unable to attend the panel or have specific questions you'd like to discuss, I also encourage you to book an individual careers appointment with me. I'm happy to provide personalized guidance on your career path, applications, or any concerns you might have. Also, I want to take this opportunity to reach out to all those who have been unable to get a place on the CVs workshop this Wednesday. I know there is a long waiting list but please do book an appointment and we'd be happy to talk you through your CV. 

We look forward to seeing you at the event, or in a 1:1 session if you prefer.

Best regards,  

Sera