PG Law Workshop: CVs and Cover Letters MasterClass

PG Law Workshop: CVs and Cover Letters MasterClass

by Sera Singh -
Number of replies: 0

I’m excited to announce  an exclusive PG Law CV and Cover Letter Workshop designed specifically for postgraduate law students, whether you’re international or domestic. This event will equip you with the skills to create strong, tailored applications that stand out to legal employers—whether you're seeking internships, part-time work, networking opportunities, or full-time legal roles.

Event Details:
Date: 2nd October 2024
Time: 12:30pm-2:00pm

Why Attend?
In this workshop, you'll learn how to:

• Structure and format your CV to showcase your qualifications and experiences effectively.
  • Write a compelling cover letter that captures your motivation and fit for different legal roles.
  • Tailor your CV and cover letter to various legal job types—internships, networking, part-time jobs, and full-time positions.
  • Overcome the challenges of presenting international qualifications and experience to domestic employers (and vice versa).
  • There is cake!

Limited spots are available for the workshop, so make sure to register soon!

Don’t miss this opportunity to start the year strong with professional, polished application documents. I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.

You can book your place here: https://qmul.targetconnect.net/leap/event.html?id=14576&service=Careers%20Service

You can also book a one-on-one appointment with me to receive tailored feedback and ensure your documents are ready to impress legal recruiters.

p.s. did I mention there is cake at the event?