'Neurodiverse and Neurotypical Facial Perception Patterns of Abstract Paintings: An Eye Tracking Study'

'Neurodiverse and Neurotypical Facial Perception Patterns of Abstract Paintings: An Eye Tracking Study'

by Thu Huong Hoang-Wilson -
Number of replies: 0

My name is Areej Bhatti (she/her) and I am reaching out to potentially partner with this social circle for volunteers for my masters study.

A brief summary of the project is to essentially broaden the scope of current neurodiverse research, in relation to art.

We are looking for neurodiverse and neurotypical volunteers to undergo a paid eye tracking study. The study will involve completing a questionnaire, before undergoing an eye tracking study using abstract paintings at Peter Landin Building E1 4FZ. The task should take around 30-45 minutes altogether and will be conducted from the 14-17th May. You would receive a paid Amazon voucher for your time. Please email bt20496@qmul.ac.uk if you have any questions or directly book a slot at: https://doodle.com/bp/areejnull/eye-tracking-experiment