Bootcamp for Aspiring Entrepreneurs (Deadline 29 Oct)

Bootcamp for Aspiring Entrepreneurs (Deadline 29 Oct)

by Kristina Tzetzos -
Number of replies: 0

Register for QHack

QHack is a high-energy, fun, intensive in-person bootcamp, which gives you opportunities to learn how to get businesses off the ground, meet entrepreneurial students, network with mentors and experts and, quite possibly by the end of it launch your own business!

In QHack, you will learn and consolidate a whole range of skills, from idea generation and selection to getting out of the building and talking to customers; from developing a sound pitch deck to giving a brilliant pitch and working with a team.

This round of QHack will run between Friday 3rd November 2023 and Sunday 5th November 2023. Please note that we are looking for students and graduates who can commit to joining the programme for the whole weekend.

For more information about the programme, including what you need to apply, click here to view our website.

What students say about QHack:

• “Thanks for your hard work and for always caring for us at the beginning and end of each day.”
  • “Energetic, and fun!”
  • “Thankyou so much for providing us with such a great programme. It has helped me to reflect on myself so much.”
  • “Thanks for organising the event so well .. .I have confidence in myself after attending QHack.”
  • “QHack was one of the best and most helpful experiences I have ever had.”

QHack is eligible to be added to your Higher Education Achievement Record (HEAR). The HEAR shows employers an overview of everything you have gained from your time at Queen Mary – a breakdown of modules and marks, and a way to have all your extracurricular activity officially authorised.