Spacious double room in Stepney Green

Spacious double room in Stepney Green

by Ruchira Ramaswamy -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone!

I'm a 3rd year medical student looking for someone to take up the second room in a 2-bed flat. Ideally a female student, who is tidy and a non-smoker. You will be replacing someone's name in the contract that has already been signed as of Aug 8 2023. Move in date is Sept 8 2023, but an earlier date can be arranged if you need. 

It's a large double room with a wardrobe, additional built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers. There's a shared living room, fully furnished kitchen with lots of storage space, bathroom and toilet. 

The flat is located 1 minute away from the Stepney Green tube, so it's a 10 minute walk to the Whitechapel campus or a 5 minute walk to the Mile End campus. Asda, a small Co-Op, many restaurants, Genesis Cinema and QMotion Gym are all nearby. 

Due to the nature of the contract that has been signed, I'm also looking for someone who can pay the rent in half-yearly instalments. 

Please contact me at 07729625871 if you're interested/ want more pictures/ have questions about rent. 

Thanks!
Ruchira

Attachment photo_2023-08-19 12.15.03.jpeg
Attachment photo_2023-08-19 12.15.07.jpeg
Attachment photo_2023-08-19 12.15.11.jpeg