Coping With Change

Coping With Change

by Zehra Sonerman -
Number of replies: 0

Coping with Change

Transitioning or changing something in your life is incredibly difficult.

Particularly for young adults as we may struggle and feel overwhelmed with both feeling the need to uphold all of our responsibilities and life duties, as well as going through the notions and struggles of transitioning and transforming our lives.

Transitioning whether your transition is big or small can feel incredibly overwhelming and that is why I created the poster for you down below, in which I included scientifically proven tips to help ease the difficulty that comes with transitioning.

Whether you are moving countries, areas, schools, Universities, or even transitioning within yourself, perhaps changing your physical appearance, adding a new hobby into your routine, or perhaps even transitioning in the way you hold yourself, the way you speak, or move or act, it is understandable that the change can take a while to adjust to, and may feel difficult at times.

But the beauty of knowing that you took the leap of faith and that you had the courage to change or alter something in your life that you were unhappy with is truly remarkable and incredibly courageous. There is incredible beauty in all aspects of change, despite the difficulties that you might find in the change itself.

As well as the poster above, I have also attached a link down below which highlights some other ways that you may be able to deal with the changes that you are making in your life. 

How to deal with change and uncertainty - Every Mind Matters - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

As always, if you also feel like you could benefit from talking to someone about your struggles with incorporating change in your life or transitioning, please contact dental.sso@qmul.ac.uk