Double room with your own family bathroom in Stratford for rent from 1st October

Double room with your own family bathroom in Stratford for rent from 1st October

by Brigette Pei Wen Siaw -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, I am a female dental student entering my final year, looking for a new flatmate, preferably female, from 1st October 2023. The room on offer is a double bedroom which comes with a family bathroom. The bedroom comes with a wardrobe, double bed, and chest drawers. This is a 2B2B property hence you will not be sharing the bathroom with me. There will be ample storage space as you will only be sharing the communal space i.e. kitchen and living room with me. The flat is situated in a convenient and quiet neighbourhood. It is 15 minutes away from the Mile End campus and 30 minutes away from the Whitechapel campus.

The flat is located in Stratford with close proximity to:

Stratford Station – 15 mins walk

Stratford High Street DLR Station – 10 mins walk

Pudding Mill DLR Station – 6 mins walk

Buses 25, 108, 276, 425, D8 – 3 mins walk

Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – 10 mins walk 

Westfield Stratford/Sainsbury/Lidl/Loon Fung Supermarket/Tesco Superstore/Gym all within 15 mins walk

The current rent for this room is £900pcm (water bill included) excluding electricity bill. If interested or would like to view the flat, please contact me (Brigette) through email at ha19370@qmul.ac.uk or message me at 07307714953. Thank you. 

Attachment Bathroom.png
Attachment Double bedroom.png
Attachment Kitchen.png