£750pcm En-suite double room to rent near Devon's Road DLR

£750pcm En-suite double room to rent near Devon's Road DLR

by Ayra Cheema -
Number of replies: 0
Hi, I'm Ayra, I'm going into my 2nd year of med school and I'm looking for a flatmate.

The room available for rent is an en-suite double room that comes fully furnished with a wardrobe, two bedside tables, a desk and chair, and a chest of drawers. The bathroom has a large shower and plenty of storage. The flat itself is a bright, modern 2-bedroom apartment with big windows which let in lots of light during the day. The living room/kitchen has a comfy sofa which also opens up into a sofa-bed if you want to have guests over and there is also big TV. There is a small balcony and plenty of storage in the living room for any extra belongings. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher and also has a washer/dryer for clothes. The place is well-decorated with plants etc. and is homey. 

The building itself is clean and well-maintained, and we have a 24-hour concierge as well. Downstairs there is space for bike storage in the garage. There's a tesco express downstairs that's open from 7am-11pm every day and has most essentials, and there is also an Energie Fitness gym just across the road. The flat is only a 5-minute walk from Devon's Road DLR station and a 12-minute walk to Bromley-by-Bow station. Mile end station is a 20-minute walk away but there is the 323 bus route which also goes there. The area is safe and mainly residential. 

The price is £750pcm with bills included. The room will be available from July but you can also move in later. 

If you're interested, or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to text me at 07530564688 or email me at ayracheema@gmail.com.