Jobs and Internships for SED | SCP apply now!

Jobs and Internships for SED | SCP apply now!

by Charlotte Brown -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you some jobs and internships currently being advertised that I think you, as SED students/graduates may be interested in. We are also running our Student Consultancy Project programme over the summer term. The deadline for applying is the 10th April so I wanted to share why it’s a great careers programme to get involved with!

What is the Student Consultancy Project? The Student Consultancy Project is a Careers and Enterprise programme that you can take part in around your studies. It allows you to work with fellow students to help a business or charity solve a real-life business challenge. The Summer Sprint 2022 round will run from Mon 6th June - Wed 15th June 2022 and you will need to attend all five days, in person from 9-5pm. It’s a total of 5 days commitment and the summer is a perfect time to gain some real-life valuable work experience!

Why should I apply? Gain valuable experience that looks great on your CV, develop sought after skills that employers are looking for and add SCP to your transcript (HEAR) to make your future applications stand out!

Visit our website to find out more about the programme and how to apply.

Job Opportunities

Internships

Get in touch with the careers team if you would like support applying for jobs or work experience - we can offer CV, cover letter and interview help. And, as always, I’d be delighted to speak with you 121 in a career guidance appointment…email here: careers@qmul.ac.uk to book your appointment.

Hope to see you soon,

Charlotte – SED Careers Consultant