[Reminder] Comparative Literature PASS Session today, Tuesday, 15th March, 15:00-16:00 in Arts One: 1.36!

[Reminder] Comparative Literature PASS Session today, Tuesday, 15th March, 15:00-16:00 in Arts One: 1.36!

by George Edward Boulton -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, all first-year Comparative Literature students!

I hope that you had a relaxing, restorative and not-too-stressful reading week. This is another reminder about today's PASS Session (Tuesday, 15th March). Today's sitting should be a nice time to catch up with everyone about the second half of this semester, to update each other, and to ask questions and voice any queries about your academic work or uni life. 

Unsure how to approach your next assessment for Comparative Literature? Not sure how to get the most out of set readings and seminars? Come along to our PASS session today, 15:00-16:00 in Arts One: 1.36 and be guided through your queries by trained final-year Comparative Literature students, Grace, and Shivani, who will be there to support you! Of course, this session is open for all Comparative-Literature-related discussions and any specific modules that you are taking at the moment.

PASS (Peer Assisted Study Scheme) is a mentoring scheme run by students for students. PASS is a great opportunity for first-year students to gain advice from mentors about the transition from 1st to 2nd year and any queries related to choosing modules, upcoming assignments and academic life. Our online platform, the SLLF PASS Page on QMPlus, includes an array of helpful resources and activities for you to use. 

Our team of Comparative Literature PASS Mentors consists of final-year students, Grace, and Shivani, and I am the PASS Student Organiser for these sessions!

Our in-person Comparative Literature and Culture PASS sessions will take place every Tuesday between 15:00-16:00 in Arts One: 1.36.

Any queries, please, feel free to email me (George) at g.e.boulton@hss18.qmul.ac.uk.

We hope to see you there!

Kindest,

George

SLLF PASS Student Organiser