Looking for accommodation

Looking for accommodation

by Onyinyechukwu Chiamaka Favour Onwudiwe -
Number of replies: 4

Hi everyone,

My friend, Vennessa will be starting her masters soon and she looking to rent a room from January, preferably around the Whitechapel/ Mile End campus.

If you know of a place with a good price (around 400-500pcm), please email me at ha17214@qmul.ac.uk.

Or if you are also looking for a place, let me know, we can flat-share.

Yours sincerely,

Favour Onwudiwe

In reply to Onyinyechukwu Chiamaka Favour Onwudiwe

Re: Looking for accommodation

by Keyuri Sanjay Mehta -
Hello this is Keyuri, my current contract ends this month, I'm also looking for an accomodation in this price around this place. Wouldn't mind flat sharing!!
In reply to Keyuri Sanjay Mehta

by Priyanka Sharma -

Hey, 

I have a room for 600PCM in Whitechapel, which is  4BHK. 

the room has a private washroom. The house has a backyard and a barbecue as well. 

It's a place with complete privacy and no one will be interfering in your life, the owner is good and really helpful in getting things fixed. 

If you are still looking for a room, do let me know as I need someone to move in as soon as possible. 

Thank you. 

I will be waiting for your response. 

Regards,

Priyanka Sharma. 

In reply to Priyanka Sharma

by Fadimana Kaya -

Hey,

I'm also looking for a suitable room for me. Can I have a look at this room? And could you share a bit more information like how many people are in there, including bills, etc?

In reply to Fadimana Kaya

by Priyanka Sharma -

can you please send me an email on ha20166@qmul.ac.uk or priyankasharma6396@gmail.com and then il give you all the details. If that works?