4 Bedroom flat available in Mile End from July

4 Bedroom flat available in Mile End from July

by Temilayo Oluwatomisin Situ -
Number of replies: 2
This is a lovely four bedroom flat in Mile end, with one Bathroom and two toilets [One on each floor]. It has two good sized double bedrooms which are big, one large double bedroom and a single bedroom.
Each room has a wardrobe, a desk of drawers with book storage space built in and a chair. Bedroom 4 has a an additional book shelf that can be purchased from the current tenant at a reasonable price.

It has a really modern  kitchen and lounge area  with a lot of storage, an oven, microwave, kettle, washing machine and gas cooker as well as marble counter tops. There is also a fridge freezer with adequate space for all tenants

The house is 10 minutes from the station, grocery stores,5 minutes from the park and leisure centres.

Contact me at 07936407833, for pictures or viewings!
In reply to Temilayo Oluwatomisin Situ

Re: 4 Bedroom flat available in Mile End from July

by Aiswarya Anil -

Hello!

Could you please tell me when the tenancy starts? I was looking for a place to move into by September. 

Could you also mention the rent per month please?

Regards

Aiswarya Anil

In reply to Aiswarya Anil

Re: 4 Bedroom flat available in Mile End from July

by Temilayo Oluwatomisin Situ -
Hi

I'm not sure if I replied to youlive just been fielding alot of messages. The tenancy starts in August and the rent per room is on average 585-615pcm depending on the size of the room.

Thanks