2 large bedrooms really close to university!

2 large bedrooms really close to university!

by Cherry Jain -
Number of replies: 1

Hey everyone! I’ve got two spare large double room available in Whitechapel/Aldgate for £700 pcm without bills and one for £675 - prices are negotiable. 

It is in a private secure building with a lift, sharing with me (medical student). There’s weekly communal cleaning of the building, locks on each of the bedroom doors for security, 24 hours CCTV and neighbourhood watch programme and fob entry into the building. 

Tenancy starts from January but can be flexible. Please DM me for more information/pictures. 

There is also a large bike shed with locks inside the gates of the building. 

The double bed rooms will come provided with furniture - table, chair, bed and wardrobe. In the kitchen, there is a washing machine, brand new fridge and freezer, microwave and the landlord has kindly provided some crockery and pots and pans. The landlord has also just put in brand new wooden flooring in both of the rooms and decorated the flat to a high standard! 

Happy to arrange a virtual or in person viewing!

The flat is situated in the middle with 7 minutes walk to Aldgate East (district and H&C), Whitechapel (overground, district, H&C) and Shadwell (DLR and overground). Liverpool Street is a 20 minutes walk. 

Tesco, sainsbury and Iceland are all nearby being a 5 minute walk.

RLH is a 7 minutes walk, garrod and the Whitechapel library is 5 minutes walk. There is a direct bus going to Newham hospital, whipps Cross and the flat is nearby to other bus stops going to each placements. 

Attachment £700 - large spacious bedroom with locks on door.jpeg
Attachment Bathroom.jpeg
Attachment Bedroom 1 (1).jpeg
Attachment Bedroom 1.jpeg
Attachment Bedroom 2 + built in wardrobe, will come furnished.jpeg
Attachment Bedroom 2.jpeg
Attachment Front gate with fob and CCTV.jpeg
Attachment Front of building.jpeg
Attachment Kitchen.jpeg