PASS Reminder Week 12

PASS Reminder Week 12

by Ciara Briggs -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all hanging in there in the final week of semester! We'll be running our regular session tomorrow at 1PM, but this isn't the last chance to get help with your assignmentsPASS will be running next Wednesday, 16 Dec as well. You can always contact me for arranging a one-to-one session, as well.

As a quick recap, we're here to help with any questions you have at the end of semester, including your final assignments. 

Need help breaking down an essay question or assignment brief? Is there one thorny concept (or a few!) from your course you've been struggling to get your head around? Concerned about time management with overlapping deadlines?

Any questions or concerns, please come along! Join us on Wednesday at 1-2PM on Blackboard Collaborate. This is a drop-in hour, so please come at whatever time suits you. We can also offer one-to-one mentoring sessions if the timeslot on Wednesday doesn't work for you.

This week, we'll have mentors from Comparative Literature, French, Russian, and German ready to help. If you would like help with Spanish, English Language and Linguistics, and Film, send me an email and I will sort it out for you straight away: c.briggs@hss18.qmul.ac.uk 

Good luck!

Best wishes,

Ciara