Large double room and Single room for rent in a shared two floor flat in Mile end

Large double room and Single room for rent in a shared two floor flat in Mile end

by Rekhelan Ramkhelawan -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, I am a first year Physician Associate Student at QMUL and am looking for roommates to share with me and my partner in a three bedroom, two floor flat. 

Flat is located in Mile end and is a 15min walk from mile end station and DLR stations bow common and Devons road. The flat is also close to a range of parks (e.g Mile end and Bartlett park) and the beautiful canal which is perfect for walks, runs and even cycling (8 min bike ride to canary wharf). It is also close to Mile End campus + a 12 min bike ride to Whitechapel campus, hence is perfect for Queen Mary students. There are also local corner shops and a Lidl + a Tesco extra which are all walking distance (10 min walk) 

The flat has a shared living room, garden, kitchen and bathroom and will be shared with a friendly couple (one student + professional) and also a house trained puppy who loved to meet new people and makes the perfect guard dog :) 

Rooms available: furnished single bedroom £500pm (bills not included), large double £625pp room (bills not included + couple maybe considered) 

Feel free to contact for more information / video tour of the house (07886807136) 

Thank you