Double room to rent near St. Katharine Docks

Double room to rent near St. Katharine Docks

by Cian Neel Che Patel -
Number of replies: 1

Hello!

I am currently renting a double room close to the St. Katharine Docks development and I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy.

It is located in a quiet and safe area with lots of amenities nearby. Tower Hill tube station (with connections to Circle and District lines) is only a 12 min walk away, the closest supermarket is a 3 mins walk, lectures are a 20-25 min walk. There are various gyms at walking distance, lots of restaurants just a few mins walk away in the St. Katharine Docks area, and Tower Bridge is also close by.

The house has an upper and lower floor. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs. One of the bathrooms is a wet-room and the other is a bath and shower room. There is an open-kitchen plan, dining and living space, plus a WC on the ground floor. There is also a small private outside garden.

Rent will be £794.45 pcm and you will be living with a 2nd year and a 4th year medic – both are kind and friendly.

If you are interested or would like to have more info, please email me at ha19233@qmul.ac.uk or text/WhatsApp me at 0797560968.

Thank you,

Cian.

In reply to Cian Neel Che Patel

Re: Double room to rent near St. Katharine Docks

by Cian Neel Che Patel -
My number is 07975650968. Apologies for the typo.