Double room in Whitechapel available to rent from now!

Double room in Whitechapel available to rent from now!

by Alexandra Beatrice King -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone! 

I am currently renting a double room in a flat in Whitechapel with two 5th year dental students. I am looking to move out and commute for the rest of the year so am trying to find someone to take over my room.

Flat description:

- Excellent location - 5 min walk from the dental hospital, 7 min walk from the Garrod building, 6 min walk from Whitechapel station, right opposite the large Whitechapel Sainsbury's! 

- Very secure - the flat is in a gated complex called Kempton Court, with a caretaker on site at all times to collect post if you're not in 

- Very spacious - 3 double bedrooms, very large living room, 2 bathrooms, big kitchen and extra storage cupboard

- Parking spot available 

- The available room: Double bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, heater 

- Price: £653pm/£152pw (not including bills) 

About us: 

You will be living with two female dental students (Sara and Arefeh) who don't drink or smoke but they'd love to have anyone! (Any year, any course, any gender etc).

They're both very sociable girls and are looking for someone friendly and sociable too! 

The room is available from now so if you'd potentially be interested or would like to know more/see photos please email myself at ha19228@qmul.ac.uk 

Alex :)