Double room available for 550 pcm near Bow Road Station

Double room available for 550 pcm near Bow Road Station

by Xiaoyan Yan -
Number of replies: 0

Hi I am looking for a girl from Barts to take over my double room in the Bow area. The house is situated 5 mins away from both Bow Road station (H+C, district lines) and Bow Church station (DLR to Stratford in 8 mins). It is also a 10 min walk to mile end station (central line). We are also only a 15 min walk to Victoria Park.

The house has 5 bedrooms, 4 upstairs and 1 downstairs as well as a large kitchen with fridge, freezer, dining table, washing machine, kettle and toaster. The upstairs bedroom on offer is fitted with a double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and desk. The house is the top 2 floors of a 4-story building in a block of flats. There are two bathrooms, one upstairs and a second downstairs.

The building has fob security as well as double lock front door and individual fire door combination locks on each bedroom. Rent is £550 per month with bills not included. Bills are approximately £30 a month which includes WIFI, gas, electric and water bills.

You will be sharing with three 5th year medical students and one FY1 doctor (all female), who are very friendly and helpful :)

The room can be available from 16th Oct.  Your move-in date can be further discussed, as I've signed a 12-month contract with the agency but if you are interested in the room, you could replace me from the contract and just pay the rent for the rest of the tenancy (we can discuss more in details).

More than happy to answer any more questions, please do drop me an email (ha18304@qmul.ac.uk) if you'd like to take over the room :)

Attachment Bathroom.jpeg
Attachment Bedroom offer 2
Attachment Bedroom on offer
Attachment Kitchen.jpeg