Spacious double bedroom in Mile End, £150 pw, early September

Spacious double bedroom in Mile End, £150 pw, early September

by Aditya Umeshkumar Patel -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Guys,

My name is Adi and I’m a 3rd year medic (alongside my friend Omar, 3rd Yr) we’re looking for another person to rent with us at 460 Roman Road, Mile end/Bow, London E3 5LU due to a space freeing up. The house has a spacious furnished room with a double bed available. It has a separate kitchen and living room, with the owner agreeing to fit in new carpets, beds and repainting the whole premise. 

Its a very safe and clean area, located a short 2 min walk to Victoria park, 5 min walk to mile end park. While also being only 12 min walk to both Mile end and Bow tube stations, with frequent buses running along the road (one’s going straight to Homerton, WC...)- perfect for both clinical and non-clinical years. Rent is £150 pw with one of water or gas bill to be included (just need to confirm which one with landlord). 

Me and Omar are both very sociable people, with active participation in both Barts sports and societies. We are ideally looking for someone else who is social but also clean. 
If you are interested in the property please contact me on adityapatel1063@gmail.com or 07952972804.