Room available in Stratford, £550pcm all bills inclusive

Room available in Stratford, £550pcm all bills inclusive

by Mohammad Hamzah Mansoor -
Number of replies: 0

Hi there, 

I'm Hamzah, I'll be a 3rd year medic from next year, and I have a bedroom available to rent from September onwards. 

The bed offers the choice of being a single or a double (trundle bed) depending on which you would prefer.

Its ideally located as it is 25 minutes to Whitechapel via either Stratford station or West Ham (2 routes always helps with delays). If you prefer to cycle then it takes less than 20 minutes and we have a secure place to store bikes

There are 2 shower facilities and 2 toilets between 3 people, with a large kitchen, living room, 50 inch TV, a well kept garden and more. 

It takes no more than 30 minutes to get to RLH, Mile End Hospital and Newham General, with Newham taking just 20 minutes via bus. It's also not too much longer to get to Whipps and Homerton. For further placements, plenty of trains go from Stratford and West Ham so travelling to and from placements is very convenient.

The Local GP Practice is a 3 minute walk away, there are plenty of small local convenience stores within a 5 minute walk, plus Lidl, Sainsbury's and Iceland all a 15 minute walk away in the Stratford Centre. There is also a Morrison's around the same area. Anytime Fitness is close by too. Westfield is right at your doorstep so it's all there any time you want to go on a shopping spree!

If you're looking to get a part time job, there are plenty of tuition centres around as well as schools, plus lots of retail stores in and around Stratford. The Olympic Park offers jobs with flexible shifts as well.

For the tenant, I won't ask for much other than to pull your own weight. You've got to be able to keep your room and communal areas clean, but myself and my other tenant keep this place tidy which always means this is a nice place to be. Since two of us can do it well, maintenance of this house will be very easy between three of us. 

As stated above rent will be around £550pcm all bills inclusive (of course with Wi-Fi), but this can be up for negotiation. 9 month contract.

This is open to people in all year groups and any medical professionals who are also looking for a place.

If you're interested feel free to email me or drop me a text! (better to text)          Phone: 07454982165        Email: ha171084@qmul.ac.uk

Thank you, 

Hamzah Mansoor