2 rooms near Floyer (Whitechapel) from July 2019

2 rooms near Floyer (Whitechapel) from July 2019

by Wenqi Cheok -
Number of replies: 0

Hello, 

My flatmate and I are moving out of this lovely 3 bedroom/1 bathroom flat in Whitechapel by the end of June (29-30th June), so we are looking to find two people that are interested in taking the rooms from July. 

You would be living with another female, muslim master's student from Barts who is super friendly, chill and very clean. 

The flat is very close to Perrin LT (5 min), Garrod Building (7min) and Dentistry Building (8min) which is perfect for when you're running late for lectures. Also, the flat is just 3 minutes from Floyer House and 4 minutes from Royal London Hospital, so it's perfect for medical and dentistry students of all years. 

In addition, the flat has great transport links to Central London and Stratford via Shadwell station (DLR/ Overground (night tube)- 4 mins), Whitechapel Station (Hammersmith, District, Overground- 10 mins) and Bethnal Green (Central- 20mins). The nearest bus stop is also only 3 minutes away

Grocery shopping is a breeze with nearby Watney Market--Iceland (4 mins), Tesco Express (3 minutes), Sainsbury's (8 minutes) and ASDA (15mins). There is also a 24h McDonalds 2 minutes away from the flat. 

There is a fully fitted communal kitchen with dining table, washer+dryer, fridge and gas stove. The rooms are fully furnished as well. 

The rates for the rooms are (not inclusive of bills):

Bigger room: £650/pcm --double room 

Smaller room: £541.67/pcm --single room

The rent is paid as a collective every month, so rent is negotiable between the 3 of you. It is a huge bargain for the area and convenience. 

Bills (Wifi, Gas + Electricity, Water) are dependent on usage and season, but should not exceed £50/person/month even in winter. Currently, bills are around £35 each/ month. 

If you'd like more information or would like to visit the place, kindly pm me (ha17131@qmul.ac.uk) and we can arrange something.