Room in Bow available for rent starting September 2019: £580pcm

Room in Bow available for rent starting September 2019: £580pcm

by Calvin Enpeng Chen -
Number of replies: 1

Hello everyone

We have a single room available, starting September 2019, in our spacious, comfortable and airy residence in Bow. The house is located within a 10 minute walk from Bow Road station, with Whitechapel a further 5/10 minute ride on the tube.

The house is clean and well presented with 5 bedrooms, 3 toilets, 1 kitchen and a large living room as well as a small garden. The available room is a well configured single room and costs £580 pcm not including bills, however, these presently amount to less than £15 per month.

The house is occupied by four 2nd year medical students (three male and one female).

If you would like pictures of the room or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 07849231840 or at my email: ha17235@qmul.ac.uk.

Best wishes

Calvin

In reply to Calvin Enpeng Chen

Re: Room in Bow available for rent starting September 2019: £580pcm

by Robert James Davie -

Hi Calvin

My name is Robert Davie and I'm a first year medical student and I would be interested in renting the room as the arrangement you have sounds very nice. Would it also be possible to meet in person so we can get to know each other better before we come to a decision.

Also could you please send a picture of the room?

Best wishes

Robert Davie