2 single beds available in semi-detached house, Rotherhithe

2 single beds available in semi-detached house, Rotherhithe

by Samuel Thengungal Rajesh -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Everyone,

I  am a third year medical student and I have 2 single rooms to rent in my home in 4, Clack street, Rotherhithe , London SE16 7JT which is a 3 bedroom semidetached house.

It’s a quiet and safe  area , we have local shops nearby Sainsbury’s, Tesco and  convenient public transportation as well,  Rotherhithe over ground tube 1 minute walk and Canada water 5 minutes away and it takes 6 minutes to reach Whitechapel by tube from my place. There is a big shopping complex with Range, large Tesco, etc. within walking distance of 10 mins and easy access to gyms.

The room is furnished with bed, Study table and Chair.   House has Smart TV, PS4 and large fast fibre Wi-Fi, Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and well equipped kitchen. I have regular cleaning of my house with professional cleaners every month. Rent will be 200 £ per week including bills. My new roommate will have access to the common areas of the home, living room, kitchen, bathroom and garden.

The rooms are available from April 1St onwards for a minimum of 5 months stay or from September 1st for minimum 9 months stay.

Ideally, I’m looking for someone, a non-smoker, and not too noise. If this sounds like it might suit you, contact me at samraj77770@gmail.com or on 07581492734. Thanks. 
Attachment Bathroom.jpg
Attachment Front area.jpg
Attachment Garden.jpg
Attachment Kitchen .jpg
Attachment Living room.jpg
Attachment Single bed 2.jpg
Attachment Single bed.jpg