Tobacco use

Re: Tobacco use

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

First of all, I would like to clarify my research question, which is "What are the reasons of the increase of smoking in young age?". In my opinion, qualitative interview is the best way to approach this topic, because the aim of a qualitative interview is to standardize the interviews in order to claim direct comparability between interviews with different people and to interview enough people. 

Yasin, I do believe that the choice of the place plays significant role, that's why I chose a cozy, friendly, relaxed place, especially when the interviewees are young people.

In addition, a good number of participants would be 100, so yes, that will definitely take time, but if it is done well, this research is able to achieve a level of depth of smoking in young age. So it's worth it. (at least I think so)

About the legal obstacles, it depends on the country the research will take place. After deciding this, I will be well informed about the laws of interviewing adult people.

Lastly, these are very good ideas for open questions Sandy, so thanks! And Sebastian, you might be right, so I consider your opinion about the "snowball" method!