Double room in Bethnal Green- available immediately

Double room in Bethnal Green- available immediately

by Hye Rim Kwon -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, 

I am moving out of my maisonette in Bethnal Green and am looking for someone to replace me as soon as possible! 

The property is less than 10 minutes walk from Barts, 5 minutes from Bethnal Green station and close to Whitechapel station too, so it's in a really convenient location. Rent is £596.67 per month, not including bills (about £40 a month). There's a fitted kitchen, 1 bathroom, 3 double rooms and a dining area. 

You will be living with 2 females, one is a medical student and the other works in the city. They are both clean, tidy and really friendly! 

If you would like to arrange viewings or would like pictures of the property please contact me on 07879999159, my email is ha14026@qmul.ac.uk. 

Thank you,

Hyerim

In reply to Hye Rim Kwon

Re: Double room in Bethnal Green- available immediately

by Fidan Gulu -

Hi

I have seen your email in BLSA. I am a doctor, doing master in clinical endocrinology.

I live in Dawson Hall, but i am planning to move in March or early in February. Because my family(my husband and daughter) will come for a few month to stay with me.

Could you please send me photos of room and is it ok to bring family for a few months?

Fidan Gulu