Room Available near Stratford/Plaistow for 490/530PCM ALL INCLUSIVE

Room Available near Stratford/Plaistow for 490/530PCM ALL INCLUSIVE

by Zeyu Guan -
Number of replies: 0

Hi all

One of my housemates is moving out and I am looking for a someone to replace him from the 6th of January onwards (end dates can be further discussed). The house is situated 5 minutes walking distance from Plaistow station and 5 minutes on bus/25minutes on foot to Stratford station. It takes around 25 minutes to get to Whitechapel and is within 20-50 minutes door to door to all infirm hospitals. Therefore, it is very convenient for clinical students. 

There’s a choice of a standard single room or a double sized room. The smaller room is 490GBP/month and the bigger room is 530GBP/month this is all inclusive of water, electricity and internet. Apart from the bedrooms we’ve also got a good sized kitchen, two toilets, a living room, and a study room. There’s also a small garden!

You will be living with two male 4th year medical students, a female 4th year medical student, and a female PHD student. We are all very friendly, mature and considerate. 

The landlord is a very close relative of mine hence everything is very straight forward and there are no estate agents involved. 

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested, have any further questions or would like to arrange a view.

My email is ha14011@qmul.ac.uk or you can phone or message me on whatsapp/text on 07955190070.

Happy New Year!!!

Best wishes

Jerry