looking for a medium size room ASAP

looking for a medium size room ASAP

by Anna Kowala -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone! :) 

My name is Anna and I’m a 26 year old Biotechnologist looking for an awesome flat share in central London - I am a new PhD student working in the Group of Doctor Yung-Yao Lin at the Blizard Institute.

Searching for a home rather than a place to sleep :) 

I am looking for a medium size room, preferably in the areas of Highbury&Islington/Angel/Canonbury/Dalston/Haggerston/Hoxton/Shoreditch stations, but I can also consider different place - somewhere, where I could easily take public transport to get to the Blizard Institute (QM Whitechapel campus).

My budget is £750 including all the bills.

Something about myself: 

I am new in the City, so it would be perfect if I could make some new friends in the house, but no worries - I will be really occupied with my own things. I am completely easy going person who likes common areas in the house being clean and tidy. I don’t mind going out, drinking a glass of wine, preparing a meal or watching a movie together from time to time. I am completely in love with travelling and music festivals. Moreover, I consider myself as a clean and sociable person that respects privacy.

Let me know if you are searching for a nice flatmate!

You can contact me also on WhatsUp: +48 512 265 699

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!
Anna :)