Two double bedrooms in modern gated development

Two double bedrooms in modern gated development

by Tiffanie-Marie Borg -
Number of replies: 0

I am a fourth-year medical student looking for two housemates from September as my current housemates are relocating to outside of London.

The place is ideal for medical students in clinical years due to good transport links.

Available are two double bedrooms in a bright and airy 3-bed, 2-bath apartment with clean modern decor. You will also have use of:

• A spacious living area with two sofas, bookcases, TV and stereo
  • A modern kitchen with integrated appliances (electric oven and hob, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer), kettle, toaster and iron
  • Balcony with canal view
  • Access to private garage and communal roof terrace with fantastic views across to Canary Wharf

The apartment is located in a modern, gated development with clean, safe and bright communal areas. It is very quiet and comprises of working professionals. The development is just off Commercial Road:

• 5 minutes walk to Limehouse DLR station.
  • 4 minutes walk to Tesco Express, 6 minutes to Lidl.
  • Bus stop just outside (routes 15, 115, 135, D3, N15, N500, N551).
  • Easy cycle to Whitechapel or Mile End Campus (7 minutes).

Rent includes service charge and water bills. If you are interested or would like further information, please email me on tiffanie123@hotmail.co.uk, ha14023@qmul.ac.uk or contact me on 07510762364. 

- Tiffanie :)

Attachment 1.jpg
Attachment 2.jpg
Attachment 3.jpg
Attachment 4.jpg
Attachment 5.jpg
Attachment 6.jpg
Attachment 7.jpg
Attachment Bedroom 1.jpg
Attachment Bedroom 2.png