Is anyone else having problem writing the formative essay as much as I am?

Is anyone else having problem writing the formative essay as much as I am?

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 5

24 hours gone, and I have only 240 words on my paper. Someone please tell me I'm not alone in this :-(

One quick question, do the references (e.g. Girard et al. 2012) part of the word count?

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Is anyone else having problem writing the formative essay as much as I am?

by Saadia Aziz Dhedhi -

I'm pretty sure the references don't count as the word count!

I'm having trouble using EndNote to reference, haha!

In reply to Saadia Aziz Dhedhi

by Yasin Fatine -

I've already allocated 3 hours tomorrow for referencing. Learning how to properly use EndNote on deadline day just feels wrong. #playingitsafe

In reply to Saadia Aziz Dhedhi

by Yasin Fatine -

Ok so I decided to risk it and see if I could use EndNote. 2 leisure-filled hours in, and I had finally input all of my references into EndNote Web; only needed to transfer them into Word. But oh no, my EndNote was only a trial version! So with an hour before the deadline, I had to basically start again and frantically input them manually, and that's the way I'm going to continue doing it from now on; at least I know where I stand with typing. Only just finished. #neveragain

In reply to Yasin Fatine

by Ahmed Al-Nowfal -

i was in the same situation... i finished like on da dot.  thank god it  is formative lol

In reply to Yasin Fatine

by Deleted user -

sounds painful yasin. if you like, i can show you how to use endnote web for free, and also how to capture references so you don't have to input them. but recover first.