room available in Whitechapel

room available in Whitechapel

by Nadiya Kapadia -
Number of replies: 1
A well equipped room available on the 2nd floor of a 5 bedroom, grade 2 listed terrace house on a private road. The room is modern and fully furnished with a bed, a double cupboard (as well as plenty of other cupboard and under-bed storage space), a large desk, shelves, blinds, radiator, a desk chair and bin.

The house has a kitchen, a living room, utility room (with a washing machine, drier, and ironing facilities), a garden, patented lock system on the front door, security alarm and a video intercom. You would be sharing a floor and a bathroom with one other student. 

The house is a 1minute walk away from Whitechapel station, opposite the dental hospital, about a 2 minute walk away from the RLH and 10-15 min walk from the Mile End campus. It is also within short walking distances from Shadwell, Aldgate East Stations and other amities. 

The rent is £145 per week (excluding bills). The contract dates: 1st September 2017-31st August 2018.

We are looking for a friendly female flatmate that is clean and a non-smoker to join us.

If you are interested please contact me on 07718316003.
In reply to Nadiya Kapadia

Re: room available in Whitechapel

by Vyoma Sharma -

Hi,I am Joining the Msc Programme in Regenerative medicine,i would like to know the following-

1-How far is the Whitechapel- Blizard Institute.
2- I am scheduled to come to UK ON THE 14 September, 2017.
3- Are their any more tenants in the aprtment?
4- profile of the other tenants?

Ms.Vyoma Sharma.
Delhi, India.