Double room in lovely house in Stratford

Double room in lovely house in Stratford

by Margaret Horton -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

We are looking for a housemate to share our gorgeous 4 bedroom house in Stratford. The house is in a quiet cul-de-sac a short walk to Stratford station, which has excellent links to all hospitals that Bart's students can be placed to.

The room is fully furnished and spacious, and the house boasts a lovely large living room and kitchen, 2 bathrooms (both with showers) and a pretty garden area out the back. We are also lucky enough to have a wonderful landlord who takes care of everything quickly.

The room is available from the 12th of August and is £650 a month, with £30 a month covering bills and household items, with room to spare.

We are 3 friendly and clean female graduate medical students, and will be going into our 5th year this August.

For further information/pictures/viewings please contact us -

Molly: ha14117@qmul.ac.uk

In reply to Margaret Horton

Re: Double room in lovely house in Stratford

by Ahmed Jan -

Hi dear we are a couple with no children both doctors back home ,I'm student of msc endocrinology. Is this room available for couples? And if yess can I ask for pics ?

In reply to Ahmed Jan

by Margaret Horton -

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your interest - however I'm afraid the room is for single occupancy only.

Sorry, and good luck with your search!

Molly

In reply to Margaret Horton

by Lucinda Jamie Russell -

Hi, are you still looking for a housemate?

Regards,

Lucinda

In reply to Lucinda Jamie Russell

by Margaret Horton -

Hi Lucinda,

Thanks for your message - sorry but the room has been taken. Good luck with your search!

Best,

Molly