Room available in Whitechapel £155pw (inc bills)

Room available in Whitechapel £155pw (inc bills)

by Cara Venetia Chan -
Number of replies: 3

1 room available in a newly renovated 4-bed flat 3 mins from Whitechapel campus, 20 mins from QM campus. You'd be sharing with 3 very friendly and welcoming Barts students (1 dentist & 2 medics). Available from 16th September to 31st August.

5 mins from the large Sainsburys and Whitechapel Underground Station. The flat is in a quiet area of Whitechapel with a large green space outside, and has a balcony to enjoy it from. Secure building (only accessible by residents) and has lift access.

Fully furnished room with plenty of storage, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC. Excellent links to Stepney Green, Bethnal Green, Shoreditch and City of London by foot, Tube or bus.

Rent is £155pw (including bills). Available from September. Guarantor details required. Non-smokers only.

In reply to Cara Venetia Chan

Re: Room available in Whitechapel £155pw (inc bills)

by Lahiru Thomas Sooriyabandara -

Hi I'm Thomas, I'm a medical student at Barts and the London looking for student accommodation from the start of the academic year in September. Please get back to me with regards to arranging a suitable viewing time. I live on the other side of London but I am free most of the time for a potential viewing. My mobile number is 07730685202 if you need to contact me.

I am actually coming in today to pay my tuition fees so I am free for a viewing some time this afternoon. It would be really nice to live with other medical and dental students and the availability of this room comes at the perfect time for me. Please either text me or give me a call on 07730685202 to arrange a viewing some time today if possible?  Thanks a lot and looking forward to hearing from you.

In reply to Cara Venetia Chan

by Asmaa Saad Rashid Al-Noori -

Dear cara,

Is this room still available for now?

Please inform as soon as possible I am a Post-grad Medical student and I am looking for an accommodation near the Whitechaple campus.

In reply to Asmaa Saad Rashid Al-Noori

by Abdalla Shaban M. El Tumi -

Dear sir/madam I am really in need to a room in that area with this budget! Would you please help me getting it?! All regards Abdalla Eltumi