2. QMUL Services

Unsure of whether you should see a Mental Health Adviser or a Counsellor?

You should see a Mental Health Adviser if you have a diagnosed condition...

QMUL Advice and Counselling Service

Offers confidential and professional support for emotional and psychological issues. Different types of support are available according to individual needs, for example:

  • Short term counselling
  • CBT informed therapies
  • Group therapy
  • Psychiatric consultation
  • Drug and Alcohol clinic
  • Referral for longer term support through NHS or other external mental health services

QMUL Mental Health Support

  • Mental health advisers
  • Advice/support for students with mental health conditions
  • 1:1 Mentoring - help students manage studies alongside their mental health condition
  • Help with managing a crisis