- A-Z of QMUL support service for students
- QMUL Student info
- Provisional Exam Timetable - Sem 1
- Academic regulations 16/17 - 17/18 - 18/19
- Information for Distance Learners
- Learning & Development
- In-sessional language and study support courses
- Help with referencing: Cite them Rite / Find It! Use It! Reference It!
- Student deals & discounts
- BCI Seminars & Events
- Teaching office - Contact us!
- Extenuating Circumstances Form
- Guidelines for Submitting Extenuating Circumstances
- Assignment Submission Cover Sheet
- Interruption deadline: 19th April 2019
- Change of programme deadline: before end of SEM 1
- Sem 1 Cancer Coursework Overview
- MSc Mentors
- Andrejs Braun/Richard Grose/Louise Jones
- Richard Grose -02078823574- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louise Jones - 02078823577 - email@example.com
- PGT - Andrejs Braun - 02078823816 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGR - Sarah Martin - 02078823599 - email@example.com
- Siobhan Grandis - 02078823847 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olivia Cooper - 02078822081 - email@example.com
- 02078828888 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 02078827676 - email@example.com
Welcome to QMPlus - Queen Mary's online learning environment. This page contains links to BCI's news & events, programmes run by the institute, and general information and guidance relating to your studies.
10% BCI Staff and Student Discount at the Thackeray's. - Bring QM ID.
PhD Studentships:Cancer Research UK funded PhD Studentships - Application deadline: 6th January 2019.
Cancer Research UK funded Clinical Research Fellowships - Application deadline: 6th January 2019.
Cancer Research UK funded 4-year PhD Studentship - Application deadline: 18th January 2019.
QMUL & A*STAR PhD Studentship - Application deadline: 1st March 2019.
MRC funded 4-year integrated PhD in Translational Immunology - Application deadline: 26th January 2019.
Cancer & Clinical Oncology