- Festival of Communities, Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June
- Barts and Queen Mary Science Festival, Wednesday 19th June
- Genomic Health (led by Mark Caulfield (William Harvey Research Institute), Panos Deloukas (William Harvey Research Institute), Vardhman Rakyan (Blizard Institute), and David van Heel (Blizard Institute));
- Bioengineering (led by David Lee (School of Engineering and Material Science));
- Mind and society (led by Magda Osman (School of Biological and Chemical Sciences), deputy lead David Adger, (School of Languages Linguistics and Film), Stefan Priebe (Wolfson Institute), Marcus Pearce(School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science));
- Cross-cutting Centre for Computational biology (led by Conrad Bessant (School of Biological and Chemical Sciences) and Claude Chelala (Barts Cancer Institute)).
Join us for the official Prize Giving Ceremony and Exhibition of the Life Sciences Image Awards 2019 on Thursday 27th June, in the Neuron Pod, Whitechapel. Where our panel of judges – including Wellcome Image Awards Coordinator Sabrina Taner - will announce the winner for each category and the overall prizewinner.
The final stop in the Life Science Image Awards 2018 exhibition tour, shortlisted submissions will also be shown at a variety of QMUL events prior to the Prize Giving. Vote for your favourite shortlisted image as part of the “People’s Choice” award at the following events:
Three virtual LSI research centres and one cross-cutting centre support life sciences research at QMUL. These are:
More information about the programme, including how to apply, is available on our website.
If you are a member of the programme, additional training and resources are available via the link below.