- SSLC FEEDBACK & INDUCTION 2022
- POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMESBIOMEDICAL SCIENCES/CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY AESTHETIC MEDICINE REGENERATIVE MEDICINE TRAUMA SCIENCES / TRAUMA SCIENCES (MILITARY AND HUMANITARIAN) CLINICAL DERMATOLOGY GASTROENTEROLOGY GLOBAL HEALTH RECONSTRUCTIVE MICROSURGERY ORTHOPAEDIC TRAUMA SCIENCE BURN CARE NEUROSCIENCE & TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- STUDENT SUPPORT
- FREE students course
FREE students course
This Sustainable Development course provides a structured overview of sustainability and environmental management.
At the end of this course you would have enhanced your knowledge about:
· The principles of sustainable development
· The role that EcoCampus plays in QMUL’s environmental sustainability journey
· Ways in which you can make a difference.
We hope you find this course useful. On completion of this, you will be able to take a short quiz and if will be awarded a certificate of achievement if you achieve a minimum score of 80%. This is certificate carries Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition.Email email@example.com for a link to register and complete this course that has been developed to promote the benefits of embedding good environmental practices into everything we do and our decision making process.